Artifacts Found In the Wild
- Deploying Threat Intel Platforms from GitHub
- Deploying Threat Intelligence Platforms in 10min or Less
- F Your Formats, Just Show Me the Data
- Hunting for Suspicious Domains using Python and SKLearn
- Threat Intel- The Last Mile
-  the CIFv3 Book
-  the CIF Book
-  Applied Network Security Monitoring
-  How to Normalize Threat Intelligence Data from Multiple Sources- Tech Talk
-  Introduction to the Collective Intelligence Framework
-  Toolsmith
-  Query CIF from Logstash
-  Querying CIF Data From Splunk
-  CIF Integration with ArcSight
-  Using CIF to create content for ArcSight – Part 1
-  Using CIF to create content for ArcSight – Part 2
-  ELSA with the Collective Intelligence Framework
-  More (Advanced) Querying CIF Data With Splunk
-  Using CIF with SiLK
-  Identifying Malware Traffic with Bro and the Collective Intelligence Framework
-  CIF Globe (github)
- [2013-07] Kyle Maxwell -- Open Source Threat Intelligence Overview
- [2013-07] SANS - Blog Spam - annoying junk or a source of intelligence?
All content licensed under CCv3 unless otherwise specifically specified.
- 2013 -- PacketPushers HealthyParanoia, the Dudes of REN-ISAC (podcast)
- 2013 -- AusCERT peering: the next ten years.
- 2013 -- MAAWG: data-sharing economics
- 2012 -- GFIRST/NIST|APWG: the next ten years
- 2012 -- FIRST.org: Sharing data's hard here's how we did it (mp3)
- 2012 -- Internet2 Combined Industry and Research Constituency Meeting
- 2012 -- Zombie Hunting
- 2011 -- ISOI9
- 2011 -- REN-ISAC Member Meeting (Private)
- 2011 -- Educause SPC (Private)
- 2010 -- REN-ISAC Members Meeting (Private)
- 2010 -- DDCSW2 (Private)
- 2009 -- DDCSW1 (Private)
- 2009 -- Internet2 Joint Techs (NA)
- 2009 -- Educause SPC (NA)
- 2015 - SANS - Who's Using Cyberthreat Intelligence and How?
- 2015 - Microsoft - A framework for cybersecurity information sharing and risk reduction
- 2015 - SANS - Automated Defense Using Threat Intelligence to Augment Security
- 2014 - ENISA - Standards and tools for exchange and processing of actionable information
- 2014 - SANS - Tools and Standards for Cyber Threat Intelligence Projects
- 2013 - ENISA CSIRT Interop
- 2013 - Intelligence Exchange in a free market economy
- 2012 - CERT-PL: Proactive Detection and Automated Exchange of Network Security Incidents
Content and tools to solve real problems.
Did you learn something new?
Did we save you time and money this week?
For less than your weekly coffee bill...